Your privacy is important to us. Bookgrove values your privacy and understands the importance of keeping your personal information secure.
We collect and hold your personal information only as a way to better your customer service experience with our company and to
* Fulfil orders placed via our website, over the phone or in store
* Provide you with information regarding our products and services via e-newsletter, email or phone call
If you would like to view or alter your personal information, please contact us and we will assist you.
Your credit card details are not stored on our site and are provided directly by you to our secure payment gateway provider (eWAY).
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Bppkgrove or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Bookgrove.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
We use Australia Post to deliver items anywhere in Australia.
When ordering online you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided an email address). We will attempt to send your goods via Australia Post within 1-2 business days. If the book is not in stock with us, delivery will take longer (as we will have to source the item). Delivery via Australia Post can take within 3-7 working days to arrive in Victoria.
Postage within Australia is $9 for one book.
Bookgrove complies with Australian Consumer laws regarding returns and refunds. Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 52555973 so that we can resolve any problems.
This returns policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier.
Bookgrove will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.